Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Roundup: Week of July 11th

I hope you all have had a wonderful first full week of July! I've kept busy online and offline, starting up a new workout routine with Kiddo and planning Kiddo's fourth birthday party!

His party is Saturday... Here's to hoping that it goes off without a hitch!

And now, on to the goodies:

I listed my Oatmeal Stout Soap this week:
Oatmeal Stout Soap with French Green Clay and Bentonite Clay
And some new wax tarts:
Sea Salt and Yuzu Soy Wax Tarts
And sold quite a few lip balms, including my triple lip balm pack and my clove lip balm!

I've been so busy with party planning that Etsy took a backseat. I've got a whole list of new soaps, bath bomb scents, and lip balm flavors that are just waiting to be listed, including my new clay soaps, so keep an eye out!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment