Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Twitter Feature Wednesday: #zibbet

I love to talk about handmade and feature handmade artists, so I would love to make my blogging platform a place where I can feature other handmade artists! 

This week I am featuring handmade twitter artists who tweet their items with the hashtag #zibbet


First up is Susan from @SpinningCastle and her beautiful  handmade earrings!





Next is Sandy from @BeadCactus and her hand beaded bracelet!





 And last for this week is Diane from @DustysSewing and her handmade apple-themed kitchen set!



For next week, I will be looking for Twitter listings using the hashtag #handmade. Feel free to tweet them directly to me at @SSpringDesigns or tag me in the listings! I cannot wait to see what the handmade community comes up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment