Sunday, October 13, 2013

Heritage Days 2013


One of my favorite craft shows is Heritage Days in Rogersville, TN, and I was so happy and proud to have SecondSpringSoaps there for the second year in a row! This is the show that I have been attending since childhood. It was the main reason that I anticipated the arrival of fall. And this year turned out to be a glorious one!!

My booth was right in the middle of Main Street. It is my perfect spot, although I missed my craft show friends who were a block down from me... 

Saturday was gorgeous and sunny, a nice mild day for the show. It was great seeing everyone! I made new friends, saw old ones, and remet with ghosts from my past! It was amazing reconnecting with my art teacher from elementary school, and showing her my new art canvas: soap! 

Sunday was cool, breezy, and was marked by a slight drizzle. It didn't matter, since our spirits were so high! It was another great day, filled with music and laughter and kettle corn! I was so sad to see it end for the year. So far, Heritage Days is quickly becoming one of my greatest shows! I loved seeing all of my repeat customers... That is so wonderful, knowing that someone loved my soap so much that they had to buy it again! 

Rogersville, it was fun! See you again in 2014! 




No comments:

Post a Comment