Monday, October 28, 2013

Mountain View Fall Craft Show

I spent last Saturday at Mountain View Bulk Foods at their fall festival. I've attended this show twice before, and even though it was chilly and windy, I had the best time!! 
The morning was very chilly and a heavy frost was thick on the plants, but it didn't matter for me or the other 100 vendors in attendance. The sun soon came out, the frost melted away, and I was ready to share my soapy creations! 
I had the best time and made some great new friends, as well as indulging in a few treats from the bulk foods store! It was so nice seeing my old friends, an it was Ben nicer meeting and remeeting my customers! 
  I debuted the first of my many new soaps... Cherry Almond came out with me to the show and was a big crowd pleaser! My Christmas soaps will be joining me next weekend, including Country Christmas, Christmas Night, and Christmas Cookie (my favorite!). 

Next weekend I will be at Hal Henard Elementary for the Greeneville Women's Club Craft Show and Holiday bazaar! This is one of my favorites! It will be indoors (yay!) and all weekend long, so let's bring it on!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment