Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Twitter Feature Wednesday: #Knit

It turned off super cold in the Appalachian mountains this week, so I figured I would get warmed up looking at all of these wonderful #knit items from Twitter!

The first person I found was @Ethnicdesign featuring her adorable scarf pattern!




The second amazing handmade knit product that I stumbed across was from @shop_elisemade. Her cute little pompom was shared from her instagram and her website is filled with adorable knit things!!




And last, my inner nerd squealed when I came across @Traceyknits and this absolutely killer Yoda golf club cover! Need this, my father does!

Now that I am feeling all warmed up from these great #knit products, I will be looking next week for amazing items featuring the hashtag #artfire! So, make sure to tweet me your listings using #artfire and come back next week to see if you are featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment