Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Break!

Whew! I am so grateful for the person who first dreamed up the concept of spring break! I really needed this week off... School has been kicking my booty up and down the road, and it is great to take some time off and relax... and make soap!

I've got lots planned for my spring break week (wait, wasnt this supposed to be relaxing?!?), and I'll give you a quick taste:

  • I am planning a HUGE project for this summer, and I am so excited about it I could burst! The planning stages are going to start this week.... :oD
  • New bath bombs are coming!! It has been ages since I made any new fragrances, and they're going to feature some of my most popular scents!
  • I'll be soaping once a day for 5 days straight! I've got everything planned out, and I am going to make YouTube videos of each one. I'll be doing different techniques, from in-the-pot swirling, to using embeds, to piping. It'll be fun on the bun!
  • By the end of this week, most of my solid lotion fragrances will be listed on my Etsy shop. I'll also be playing around with my whipped butter recipe, tweaking it as I go.
  • Two words: Body. Spray.
Relax?!? Who ever said anything about relaxing?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment