Friday, March 15, 2013

Feature Post: Leslie of atouchofhealinghands

This week's feature is all about Leslie! Read more about her below in her own words, and make sure to check out her Etsy shop to see her amazing creations!
_____
I am a wife and step-mother who loves to be at home with family, that is why I decided to sell on etsy. I create cross stitch patterns for other people to find there artistic and crafty side. I believe with the right encouragement anyone can stitch. My grandmother taught me to crochet and it took off from there. I am the only family member left who can carry on the tradition of making gifts for the kids in our family. My favorite thing to do is help someone learn how to create something for themselves that they will cherish for a lifetime. My family and Movies inspire me most, watching movies would be my 2nd hobby. My Beauty and the Beast pattern is my favorite, because its the 1st disney movie I ever got! www.facebook.com/leslie.grizzell I have tried to sell other things on etsy and have found that my patterns are the most successfull and give me the most joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment