Friday, December 28, 2012

Featured Post: Rebecca from GoodDogPetPortraits

If you are looking for a truly unique piece of art for your home, make sure to check out Rebecca from GoodDogPetPortraits. Rebecca takes any photograph that you provide and makes a one of a kind digital piece of art featuring your fur baby! Wow! Each piece is unique to its inspiration. Learn more about Rebecca below:
___

Who are you and what do you sell?
 Good Dog Pet Portraits- Custom Pet Art

What inspired you to get started in your craft?
I just recently learned how to draw on the digital tablet and that has been really inspiring and very challenging. I have been drawing and painting my whole life, though.

What is your favorite part of your process?
I love the beginning when it’s just a bunch of scratchy lines. But I also love the moment when I’m filling in the background color because I know it’s almost finished and that gives me a rush.

What inspires you the most while you create?
Music, coffee, my dogs, my fiance, and the thought of making someone’s day with my art all inspire me while I’m working.

If you could pick, what is your most favorite item in your Etsy shop?
A couple of the black Labrador examples are of my own dog, Jasmine, and she is the light of my life so I really like those ones. I always tell her on the days she is really popular and has lots of views.

Anything else that you want to share?
After doing almost 100 pet portraits for people, I still get nervous whenever I send one out to my customers. I guess it’s an artist thing.
_____
Make sure to check out Rebecca's Etsy shop and learn more about here in her About page! 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you showcase other creators on your blog! Her pictures/paintings (?) are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arent they gorgeous? I love looking at the work of others... people have such amazing talents!

      Delete