HUGE Achievements for me this year include:
- I attended my first craft show in August, which kicked off a great fall/winter craft show season!
- I was asked to be a part of Bramble Berry's Fall/Winter S.O.A.P. team, and my youtube videos were featured on the results page!
- I sold over 180 items in my Etsy shop!
- I had my first International sale!
- My facebook fan page currently boasts over 600 fans!
- I debuted lip balm in tubes, and now boast 23 different flavors, with three new ones coming in January!
- My bath bombs debuted in July, and have become my biggest sellers on both Etsy and at craft shows!
- My hot process soaps debuted over the summer, opening up a world of new fragrances and dyes that are unstable in cold process soaps.
- Wax tarts made their debut in September.
- The Soap of the Month Club and the Bath Bomb of the Month Club debuted in November!
I am sure that there is more that I am forgetting, but just looking at the list above, my business has improved by leaps and bounds this year! I am so proud and humbled and completely happy with the progress that my shop has made, and I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for me! Check back next week when I preview a little of what I am planning for the coming year!