Friday, November 30, 2012

Featured Post: Roslyn from RazzleDazzleMe

Ear Cuff with Red Grizzly Feather
This week, we are featuring the incredible talents of Roslyn from RazzleDazzleMe! Roslyn makes incredible and unique earrings, ear cuffs, and other jewelry featuring charms and feathers. Her jewelry is just fantastic!
______

I'm Roslyn LaDuke and I sell ear jewelry. I sell ear cuffs, ear pins and earrings.

Feather Ear Cuff
I took a jewelry class about 3 years ago, and I have been addicted ever since. It is not a matter or inspiration, it is a matter of addiction. I would be miserable if I could not create my jewelry.

Thinking of designs and making them a reality is my favorite part of the process. Although, I now enjoy taking photographs now that I am learning more about my camera.

My favorite item in my shop is this one because it is unique and has sold all over the world.

Gold ear cuff with Swarovski Crystals
 Twitter:
twitter.com/roslynla
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/RoslynLa?ref=hl
Youtube:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_MZEgtEUA4&feature=youtu.be
_____
Roslyn was kind enough to send me one of her gorgeous ear cuffs to review for her blog post. I ended up picking out this fun royal purple feather cuff. Roslyn's shipping was fast... I think I received the cuff within three days or so! The cuff came in it's own gift box with a silver ribbon .
The cuff is great! It fits on my ear perfectly and I can wear it all day comfortably! Roslyn's craftsmanship is impeccable. The piece is absolutely flawless! To give it the ultimate test, I actually wore it throughout an 8 hour craft show. I was up, down, and moving all over the place. The ear cuff stayed secure on my ear the entire time. The piece was comfortable throughout the show, never slipped or moved, and looked great the entire time! Roslyn's pieces are amazing, and I am absolutely in love with mine.

Make sure you stop by Roslyn's Etsy shop and check out her fantastic jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment