Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall/Winter Holiday Craft Shows

Man... A few months ago, selling at a craft show was a pipe dream. I had applied to one and had not heard anything back... Now look at me! I am booking craft shows all over East Tennessee!  I have been loving every minute of the show season... I really love connecting with folks who love my soaps!
My craft show set up!
I just wanted to give a quick update on where you can find me for the rest of the year:

Saturday, November 17
Christmas Stop and Shop
Townsend, TN
9am-3pm

Sunday, November 18
Tinsel Town and Tasting
Newport Civic Center
Newport, TN
12:30pm - 5pm

Saturday, November 24, December 1, December 8
Johnson City Farmer's Market
Johnson City, TN
9am - 2pm

And remember, you can always find me on Etsy at my Etsy shop!

Come back by on Monday to see what my awesome Black Friday weekend sale will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment