Friday, November 23, 2012

Featured Post: Rodger from rodgeranddelilaplace

My favorite ring, featuring a boulder opal!
If you are looking for beautiful handmade sterling silver jewelry, look no further than Rodger and Delila from rodgeranddelilaplace! Roger and Delila's jewelry is absolutely amazing, featuring gems, stones, and gorgeous sterling silver metalwork!

Here's a little more about Rodger and Delila in their own words:
____



The Lady Captain
Our names are Rodger and Delila Higgins we are from western Ky area, and we make and sell Jewelry. We do a lot of custom made items!

I started one day making something for my wife because she wanted a certain type of ring and could not find it so as a welder by trade I told her I could make it and it started from there.

My favorite part is making something and seeing the smile on someones face when they put it on. This is why i like the hand make my jewelry.
Sterling Silver and Turquoise Ring

My favorite item in my shop would have to be this item:
www.etsy.com/listing/60034202/sterling-silver-turquoise-ring-with-a

_____________
You can follow Rodger and Delila on Twitter:
@rodgerhiggins1

And make sure to go check out their Etsy shop and add them to your circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment