Friday, February 28, 2014

Feature Friday: Jasmine Solid Lotion

One of my biggest sellers in the realm of solid lotions is my Jasmine solid lotion!

What is a solid lotion?
A solid lotion is a bar of lotion that is made from mostly hard butters and waxes that melts on the skin when applied. My solid lotion is made of cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, and beeswax, making it very moisturizing and your skin will love it! Just hold the small bar in your hands and let the oils and butters melt, then rub them into the skin! Super easy and a wonderful way to get soft!

Out of all of my solid lotions, the White Jasmine sells the best. This scent is very true-to-the-flower: a lovely floral filled with the perfect Jasmine notes.

My solid lotions are packaged in travel-size tins, so it keeps the bars contained and clean when not un use, and it makes it easy to take your lotion on the go with you.

Interested in my Jasmine solid lotion? CLICK HERE to head to Etsy and check it out!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment