Friday, February 14, 2014

Feature Friday: Cherry Almond Bath Bomb Fizzies

Happy Valentine's Day! Since it's friday, its time for my feature friday! Today the spotlight is on my cherry almond bath bomb fizzies!
Cherry almond is a classic scent that almost everyone loves! Sweet maraschino cherries melt beautifully with mild, nutty almond... I've had folks asking for this scent for ages, and it finally made its debut last fall. My bar soaps in Cherry Almond sold out at one show! Wow! Because of all of its success as a soap, I'm starting to make bath bombs in the scent as well.

As always, my bath bombs are made with baking soda and citric acid as a base. When baking soda and citric acid combine together and mix with water, it sets off a fizzing reaction which creates sodium citrate, a skin-softening byproduct. The fizzies are also jam-packed with sweet almond oil and epsom salts for extra skin-softening benefits and to help relax you as you soak. 

Wanna check out my cherry almond bath bombs? CLICK HERE!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment