Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Spotlight: Halloween Spider Bath Bombs


Halloween is right around the corner... just a little over a month away... and I thought I would share with you my spooky Halloween bath bomb fizzies with fun spider rings on top!
I love these bath bombs! They are made with baking soda and citric acid, which combine together to make the fun, fizzing action in your tub. I also include epsom salts and sweet almond oil. The salts help you relax and soothe any aching muscles, and the sweet almond oil softens your skin as you soak!

I made four different colored bath bombs this year for All Hallow's Eve...


First up, I have my purple bath bomb with purple spider ring topper, scented with Lavender!
Second is my orange bath bomb and spider ring, scented with Candy Corn!
Third in green is my green bath fizzie and spider buddy, scented with Green Apple!
And last but not least, it's my no-dye bath bomb in white with black spider ring, scented with Wild Grape!

 These bath bombs will be around for Halloween, but after that, you wont be able to catch them again until next year! They make great gifts, fun party favors, or great treats for your neighborhood trick-or-treaters.

Want to see more of my Halloween goodies? Click here to head to my shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment