Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Spotlight: Halloween Soap Trio

It's getting more and more spooky around here, with Halloween coming in just over a month! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and I started making my Halloween soaps months ago, so they would be ready to go. These three spooky little soaps were just too cute to split into different listings, so I kept them together and my Halloween Soap Trio was born!

The soap trio features three different soaps: an orange Jack-o-Lantern soap, a white ghostie soap, and a black bat soap!

My Jack-o-Lantern soap is scented with pumpkin cheesecake, which is a sweet, delicious scent filled with pumpkin notes, cream cheese notes, and notes of graham cracker crust. The little pumpkins are colored orange with black eyes.
The little ghostie soaps are scented with Oak Barrel Cider, which has lovely notes of oak, cinnamon, cider, and just a hint of apple. The soap is dyed with titanium dioxide, making the soap white.
And last, there's my spooky bat soap. My bat soap is scented with Tibetan Black Tea, which is a rich, deep scent with lots of musk notes. The bat is a dark gray, with black for the eyes and spooky smile. 
My Halloween soap trio is only around for a limited time, and as of this blog post, there are only 4 sets left! Pick up these sweet soaps quickly, because once they are gone, they will not be back until next year! Wanna know more about them? Click here to go to my Etsy shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment