Thursday, February 16, 2012

Testing the Scrubs

Me and my testers have been scrubbing away with my latest and greatest product: sugar scrubs. I have made 4 or 5 different batches with different fragrances and colors, and so far, the reviews are stellar!

One of my testers is a massage therapist, and he is my go-to guy for all things in body care. Here's what he had to say after trying out two versions, grapefruit and sandalwood:
Testers!
"As a therapist, I've seen a wide variety of salt glows, sugar scrubs, body wrap products, facial stuff, etc. ... and this is some great stuff you've made! You can really tell a difference in a product like this vs. something you buy at the store or from a kit."

Another tester had this to say:
"My skin felt clean and smooth after using it! I was not dry! And I loved the smell (kiwi-apple-melon)!"

And when I asked my husband what he thought, he said "They're good." And when I asked him how his skin felt afterward, he said, "Clean." (My husband is a man of many words! lol!)

I have really enjoyed making these sugar scrubs, and I have liked using them even more! I am hoping to have some for sale in my Etsy shop by mid to late March, so keep an eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment