Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Roundup: Week of June 6th

It's been a slow week at SecondSpringSoaps. After my recent loss, I decided to take a few days and rest, recoup, and try to get used to what I am calling my "new normal". Focusing on my Etsy shop has been a pleasant and calming way for me to find my way back to normal, and it has been a wonderful distraction.

I was able to take out the time to list two new wax tarts:

Fig and Sweet Almond Soy Wax Tarts
Wild Honeysuckle Soy Wax Tarts
And I relisted a few oldies, but goodies:
Citronella Soy Wax Tarts
Tea Tree Beeswax Lip Balm
I am also in the process of editing photos to list new bath bomb varieties and my new soaps that I talked about here. I'm also working on three special new products that I hope to have up by July, including single-use wax tarts, bath truffles, and new wooden soap dishes!

Just trying to keep busy over here...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment