Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Roundup: Week of June 20th

This past week has flown by! What a busy bees me and my little family have become... This Summer is going by so fast! Keeping myself busy and occupied has been the best medicine so far...

So, what have I been up to?

Well, I've got one brand new soap on Etsy:
Green Apple Soap
 I also have a new scent in my soy wax tart line:
Sandalwood Soy Wax Tarts
 I've brought back some old favorites:
Candy Corn Lip Balm
Yuzu Sea Salt Soap
And I made a new soap! Here's the video of me making my new Oatmeal Stout soap with added french green clay and bentonite clay:

I've also been working my tail off on my new lip balm photographs. Last weekend I took over 380 new photos just for my lip balms! I hope to have all 32 flavors up on Etsy by July, to keep checking my lip balms to see what's new! And make sure to come back to the blog on Monday and look for a new post all about my photography!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment