Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Roundup: Week of May 23

This week has flown by and it's already time for another Friday Roundup! Let's see what all has been popping up on Etsy this week...

I've added quite a few new SOAPS this week:
Simply Buttermilk Soap (Unscented)
Lavender Chamomile Sea Salt Soap
Red, White, and Blue Star Soap Set (Scented with Fizzy Lemon Pop)
Pine Tar Soap (Pine Needles and Rosemary Scent)

And a few new BATH BOMBS are floating around:
Kumquat Bath Bomb 
Blackberry Sage Bath Bomb

And I finally got around to making a new YouTube video of my latest soap creations:


These soaps will be ready to list next month, so keep your eyes peeled for them!
And make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to keep up to date with my videos. More coming soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment