Monday, May 12, 2014

Comeback: New Goodies Heading to Etsy

Getting back into the swing of things on Etsy is taking a bit of trial and error, but I think that things are coming along swimmingly! I'm already playing around with some new products, including three new lip balm flavors (hint: Ginger!) and I'm testing out a new recipe for bath truffles!

I've been listing a few new items as well, including some soaps that I made before I took my break, so they are cured and ready to go.
My new strawberry fields soap! It smells like an amazing strawberryand floral perfume! Wow!

And I have done a complete inventory of all of my fragrances and picked out loads of new scents for bath bomb fizzies! Want some sneak peeks? The ones I am the most excited about are nectarine, monkey bread, sandalwood, and a mint/berries blend!

The first of the new bath bombs: Orange Sherbet!

I'm going to be working hard on getting all of my new goodies online in the next few weeks, and I am so excited to play around with developing some excellent bath truffles! Thanks for sticking with me through the past two months!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment