Monday, March 24, 2014

Book Review: Blog Inc by Joy Deangdeelert Cho

With my Etsy and Zibbet shops currently shut down due to sickness, I've decided to use a few blog posts to review some amazing books that I have read that have really helped improve my online presence. One that I have come to use as an invaluable resource has been Blog, Inc: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and Creating Community by Joy Deangdeelert Cho.


I picked up this book about a year and a half ago and I've had to buy it a second time because my original copy was worn to shreds! Cho really takes the reader throughout all of the essentials of blogging. I've found that this book is excellent for beginner bloggers, especially the first section, which walks the reader through blog set-up. 

As my blog has evolved over the past three years (yep, it will be three years this summer!), I've come to use this resource to help me craft new blog posts and new reoccuring blog posts. It was this book that inspired me to create my long-running seller feature series, which showcased various sellers from Etsy and Zibbet.

If you are looking to start blogging for the long haul, or if you are looking to grab a really excellent, easy to follow resource book, then check this one out!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment