Monday, January 6, 2014

2014

Hello, my wonderful readers!
Before I get into the amazing things that I am thinking about for 2014, I want to extend an apology for my absence at the tail end of 2013.

My blog and twitter really took hits at the end of the year. Between final exams, sickness (both allergies and colds), keeping up with orders, and my family holiday madness, my social media seemed to have gotten away from me. I'm so sorry that I slacked like that!

With my winter break almost over (classes start up again on the 15th), I am looking forward to relaxing for the next week and a half before the crazy starts up all over again. I am taking 6 classes this Spring, my biggest load so far, and I am a little overwhelmed just thinking about the class load. I've also started signing up for craft shows for the coming year, as well as working on my show display, so things are moving along there.


I've made a few soaps over my break which will be ready to list this coming week. They'll all be up in my Zibbet shop soon, so keep an eye out! Make sure you are a fan on Facebook and following me on Twitter to keep an eye on when they will pop.

I've got a few new products in mind for this coming year. Lots of experimenting coming soon!

Happy 2014, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2014 to you too! December is madness, glad you survived it =)

    ReplyDelete