Monday, November 11, 2013

Jonesborough Christmas Market

I had the great pleasure this past weekend of showcasing my soaps alongside Jeri's Jewels at the Jonesborough Christmas Market in Jonesborough, TN!
Jeri's Jewels is the brain child of one of my dear friends, Jeri Jones. I was so excited and honored that she asked me to keep watch over her gorgeous creations, and very happy that my soap was able to sit alongside them! 

The show ran from Friday to Saturday, and I had an excellent time hanging out with other amazing creatives, as well as talking to new and old customers. I had such a blast! I can't wait to do it again next year! 
If you are interested in checking out Jeri's Jewels, you can find her on Etsy at http://JeriDieHard.etsy.com 

I am taking two weekends off from craft shows before heading over to the Joneaborough Storytelling Center for the Christmas in Olde Jonesborough market! That show will run for 4 Saturdays in a row, starting on November 30th! I'm looking forward to catching up on a bit of sleep before the madness of Black Friday/Cyber Monday and my 4 week show! It's goin to get crazy around here!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment