Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Spotlight: New Hand/Body Lotions

Over the past two years, I've had loads of requests for lotions along with my soaps. I've been a little resistant, starting with solid lotions, then moving on to whipped body butters (which I only sold at craft shows), and I have finally moved on to lotions!

After trying a few different lotion bases, I am really happy with the base that I have ended up with! It is perfect, a gorgeous white, and holds scent beautifully! It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth without any greasy or sticky feeling. It's perfect!

I am going to start off with 23 different fragrances, with three holiday scents that you can purchase separately or in a gift set. They are currently being offered exclusivly in my Zibbet shop and you can find them HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment