Monday, November 4, 2013

Greeneville Women's Club Craft Show and Christmas Bazaar

I. Love. This. Show!

This was my second year attending the women's club craft show at Hal Henard elementary school in Greeneville, TN, and I had an amazing time! 

My space trend out amazing. I am still in love with my sage green tablecloths and my displays are looking clean, neat, and professional. My stair step soap displays will be retired after December, but me and my woodworking dad are collaborating on a great, new display that I can't wait to share with everyone. It's going to rock! 

I was amazed at how many folks remembered me from last year. I love seeing repeat customers, and this show was full of them! I sold out of quite a few soaps and lip balms! It blew me away how much folks were loving my creations! I feel so blessed! 

I'm already hard at work making up some hot process soap for my next show next weekend. You can find me at the Jonesborough Visitors Center in Joneaborough, TN. I'll be there with Jeri's Jewels, my favorite local jewelry maker, so stop by and see me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment