Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Spotlight: Red Moroccan Clay Mask

My model : My sister
This week's product spotlight is on my Red Moroccan Clay Mask!

My clay masks were a huge hit on the craft show circuit in East Tennessee, so I brought them over to my Etsy shop! My masks are made with a few different ingredients that all work together to soften and smooth your skin.

The first ingredient is the red clay, which has been used as a cosmetic clay for centuries. Red clay helps to pull impurities out of the skin while wet. Red clay is full of great minerals, including silica, magnesium, potassium, and calcium

The second ingredient is ground oatmeal. Oatmeal has always been known to soothe skin, and is a traditional remedy for itchiness associated with chicken pox.

The third, and last, ingredient in my face mask is baking soda. Baking soda is a mild exfoliate, working to smooth the skin as you apply the mask. Baking soda also works to fight blackheads.



No comments:

Post a Comment