Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Spotlight: Clove Lip Balm

This week, let's take a look at my clove lip balm!

All of my lip balms are made with three basic ingredients: beeswax, deodorized cocoa butter, and coconut oil. These three combine together to make a firm balm with a smooth glide.

This lip balm is scented with clove essential oil, which not only smells like the sweet autumn herb, but tastes like it, too! Clove is a classic in the fall, but I love this lip balm year-round.

Out of all of the lip balms that I offer in my zibbet shop, this has been my most popular by far! Check out some of these rave reviews: 



  • "The order arrived quickly and is really close to the Clove Lip Balm that Burts Bees discontinued. Couldn't be happier!"

  • "Really great lip balm! This is the only balm that helps my lips, as I have an auto-immune disease that limits the amount of saliva I produce. Really fast shipping! Thank you!"

  • "This is the best clove lip balm I've had since Burt's Bees discontinued theirs! I highly recommend it!"

Wanna check out my clove lip balm? Click here and go to my Zibbet shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment