Monday, January 14, 2013

Supplies are in!

My great new LabColors!
To kick off 2013, I placed some pretty large orders with my suppliers, and I was so excited to pick up my boxes this past weekend! I was so happy with my supplies and so inspired to create new, beautiful soaps and products that I just HAD to share my goodies with you!

I bought lots of goodies from Brambleberry.com, including citric acid for my bath bomb base, deodorized cocoa butter for my lip balms and lotion bars, rose clay to be added to soaps, and castor oil for my soaps, which adds big bubbles to the lather.


My favorite products from Bramble Berry are their LabColors. Their high ph colors are fantastic in cold process soap, and I decided to get the classic 6 colors: Brick red, Vibrant orange, marigold yellow, azure blue, grape, and soft jade (green). I am so excited to start working with these gorgeous colors, and I am beyond excited to have a great, stable blue and purple in cold process soap!

Supplies from Bramble Berry!
I also got some fantastic fragrance oils from AromaHaven.com. I sadly found out that my most popular fragrance, Granny's Green Apples, is being discontinued, so I ordered 3 16oz. bottles of it in order to stock up as much as I could. I also bought the following fragrances:
Fig and Sweet Almond
Marigold Mint
Love Spell
Pink Hydranga
Cinnamon Buns
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Sea Kelp
White Jasmine
Lime and Coconut
Green Tea and Cucumber
Tibetan Black Tea
Loads of fragrance oils!

I made one last order to a new supplier, NaturesGardenCandles.com. I was in need of a plain Cheesecake fragrance oil, and they fit the bill! I also grabbed some great new 4 ounce jars and lids, so I am looking forward to making and listing some brand new salt scrubs in my Etsy shop!

2013 is going to be a great year! I am going to start working with my new fragrances tomorrow, and I will be diluting my new colors and testing them in cold process soap. I cannot wait! Keep an eye out on my Etsy shop to see all the newness coming your way!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice haul! I look forward to seeing what you create out of all the goodies you got :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so excited to start playing with everything!

      Delete