Monday, January 7, 2013

Coming Soon in 2013


Last year, I ended 2011 with a post about what I was working on for 2012. I figured I would keep up the tradition and give everyone a preview of what I am working on for January 2013 and beyond! 

Pipe Smoke Salt Soap with Nettle
First, I am excited to announce that I will be debuting a whole new line of soaps, starting this week! They are salt soaps, made with real sea salt! All of the soaps will be made with coconut oil and castor oil, so all of them will be vegan friendly. They will come in many different scents and colors and shapes! I love the salt soaps because the salt works to exfoliate the skin and soften it at the same time.

Next, be on the lookout for three new lip balm flavors! I was excited to get these for Christmas from my husband... The new flavors are Blueberry, Peach, and Margarita! The blueberry is sweet and juicy, the peach has a creaminess to it that reminds me of peach oatmeal, and the Margarita has a little bite to it. Yum!
Blueberry Lip Balm

My face scrubbies are going to be getting a makeover soon. Before now, my face scrubbies have been a grab bag of mystery colors. Starting soon, you will be able to purchase the exact colors or patterns that you want! It makes shopping much easier!

As 2013 gets underway, I am looking forward to adding two new products to my shop: solid lotion bars and sugar scrub! I have formulated good recipes for both products, but I am still working out the kinks with packaging and shipping. As soon as I can get the technicalities worked out, these two new products will be live on my Etsy shop!

Also, keep an eye out for new YouTube videos, new tutorials and featured posts on my blog, and new scents in my Etsy shop!

2013 looks to be a fun, fabulous year, and I am excited for you all to see the fun new soaps I have been working on! Happy Bubbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment