Friday, April 5, 2013

Feature Friday: Lisa of W.E.Creationz

Meet Lisa, of W.E.Creationz fame! You may know her from her bright and fun creations, or you may know her from her colorful, happy presence at craft shows, or you may know her from her Zulily.com fame! Learn more about her below!
_____


1.Who are you and what do you sell? wecreationz....anything and everything shabby chic and for children!!!! I love creating for children and it needs to be things you can't really find any where else!

2.What inspired you to get started in your craft? I have sewn all my life, I make my own patterns, and when grandchildren started coming along I realized this was the funniest stuff of all to make!!!!!

3.What is your favorite part of your process? Going from a pile of fabric, ribbon and trims to all dolled up kids at a photo shoot. I guess I love the entire process!!!

4.Handmade: What inspires you the most while you create? The love for my grand babies and just how special and cute these little people are in our lives! :)

5.If you could pick, what is your most favorite item in your Etsy shop? My new "Emmelia Grace" set

6.Got any social media links? 
www.wecreationz.blogspot.com
W.E.Creationz on facebook
wecreationz on twitter

7.Anything else that you want to share? Being able to create with your hands are sew gratifying but being able to do this and make your little pint sixed customers and their parents happy is even better!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment