Monday, April 22, 2013

3 weeks and one final exam to go...

It's finally getting closer and closer to summer break, and I am looking forward to it more than ever! I have so many ideas and plans in my head... But first, I have to get through two end of the year projects, one 10+ page research paper, and one killer final exam. Three more weeks and counting!

I spent last weekend at Tusculum College attending the Old Oak Festival. It was a blast! I was there with a bunch of my friends from Etsy, including PinkMouse, SSBaud, ChickenCoopStamper, JaneyLaughs, JerisJewels, and W.E.Creationz. We had a blast through the cold and the rain, and I got to meet some great people and had a bit of fun as well!

This coming weekend, I am looking forward to heading to the Spring Craft Show at the Boones Creek Baptist Family Life Center in Johnson City, TN! This show is being thrown by my friend Cathi at SistersActTwo, and more of my Etsy people will be attending!

I am planning on bringing my soaps and lip balms, as well as new products like whipped body butters in 5 scents, water-based body sprays, and scented bath salts! I am featuring new scents in soap, as well as classics like lavender, vanilla, and sandalwood.

I will be at the show on Saturday, April 27 from 9-4! Come out and see me!

Only three weeks left until I can kick my shop back into high gear... Stick with me, readers! The blog drought is coming to an end soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment