Monday, January 30, 2012

The Magic of FotoFuze


I have been selling online for over a year (my soap shop, and previous shops on Etsy and ArtFire), and I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to find out about FotoFuze!

I was turned on to FotoFuze after visiting the Etsy forums one night... After reading so many rave reviews about the site, I HAD to check it out... And I am SO GLAD that I did!

FotoFuze is a site that works with your photography. I take my images and import them directly from Etsy. I can then highlight the object in my picture, and the site whitens the background! I have heard that it also works great with black backgrounds, but I havent experimented with those yet.

Check out these before and after pics:

Isnt it amazing! The site is easy to navigate, and their tools are simple and quick to use. They even have video tutorials for those of us who are visual learners!

Make sure to check out this site if you sell online. Your photographs will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment