Monday, September 15, 2014

Second Spring Soaps Fall Craft Schedule 2014

It's time to start announcing my Fall Craft Show line-up! I am so excited... my first three shows this year will be with one of my best friend, Heather Applegate at Heather Applegate Photography! We will be at these shows:
-- Johnson City Folk Festival in Unicoi County, TN, September 25-28
-- Apple Fest in Erwin, TN, October 3-4
-- Heritage Days in Rogersville, TN, October 11-12

I will also be at Mountain View Bulk Foods for their Fall Craft Show, which should be on the last Saturday in October.

For November, I will be at Hal Henard Elementary for the Greeneville Women's Club Craft Bazaar on November 1-2! This will be my third year at the Bazaar and I love attending this one!

And finally, for the last four weekends before Christmas, you can find me and other awesome artists at the International Storytelling Center in Jonesborough, TN! Check us out every Saturday before the Christmas holidays, starting on November 29th!

Some fun things you will find in my booth: check out gift baskets, handmade liquid soap and liquid body wash, soapy decor for your bathrooms, and more!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment