Monday, August 19, 2013

Appalachian Fair 2013

Tractor soaps in
three colors and scents!
I am so excited about this coming week! My soaps, along with loads of other locally made goodies, will be for sale at this year's Appalachian Fair in Gray, TN!

All of my soaps, body butters, body sprays, lip balms, and bath salts will be there! And part of the proceeds go to the Farm and Home Building at the fairgrounds!







Here is a list of the other vendors that will be attending with me! Check out their Etsy shops:
... and me, SecondSpringSoaps!

Salt soaps!
The fair will be going on from Monday, August 19 through Saturday, August 24. Come on over to the Farm and Home Building and look for the Artist and Crafter's Corner. If you are interested in learning more about the fair or see the hours and ticket prices, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment