Friday, June 15, 2012

Lip Balm Tubes

I love my lip balms! Seriously! I use my lip balms all the time, and I usually have at least 3 floating around in my purse. However, after talking with a few customers, it has come to my attention that most of my customers prefer my lip balms in tubes, rather than my lip balms in tins.

So, I am officially taking my lip balm tins off the market, and making all of those great flavors in lip balm tubes.

The flavors and balms will be the exact same. Just the packaging will change.

I am also going to be debuting some more lip balms made with natural flavors, such as lemon, lime, clove, and licorice!

My plan is to have the current flavors replaced on Etsy and Zibbet by next Friday (June 22), and my new flavors will start to roll out starting on Monday, June 25.

So, if you prefer the lip balm tubes, make sure to grab them up before they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment