Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

What a nice, relaxing holiday weekend we have had!

My husband, son, and I have lounged about for most of the weekend... We spend Thanksgiving day with both of our families... My in-laws for lunch, and my parents for dinner! My sister-in-law was in with her adorable family, and Benjamin (my little kiddo) got to sit at the kids table for the first time!

And yes, that is my niece on the right in a bikini top and pajamas... she was a mermaid for Thanksgiving! Love those girls so much!!

We also found out that one of my cousins is expecting a baby in May! Another new baby to add to this mix!

In soap/Etsy news, my Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is still going on, and will be active until Monday at 11:59pm. Make sure you stop by my shop to check out all of my stock at 20% off (and all of my fall-themed stock at 35% off)!

Have a wonderful week, darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment