Monday, August 4, 2014

Candy Corn Season is Coming...

Now that we are officially in August, it is time to get geared up for Halloween, one of my favorite times of the year! I love the fall, when the leaves and mountains turn gorgeous colors, the wind blows a bit cooler and the air just *smells* different! Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays and I love making all of the wonderful goodies for the season!

This year, I brought back my three Candy Corn treats, including my soap (my husband's favorite)...
Candy Corn Soap
and my lip balm...
Candy Corn Lip Balm

and my wax tarts...
Candy Corn Soy Wax Tarts

and I have decided to feature all three in a set called the "Candy Corn Collection"...
My new Candy Corn Collection

So, grab these bad boys up while you can, because once the spooks leave for the year, these will be gone as well!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment