Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Roundup: Week of Sept. 19

September has absolutely flown by! And I suppose that its flown since I've been working nonstop in both school and soaping, preparing for craft shows and tests! Time flies when you are having fun!

On to this week's new goodies:

In soap, I've debuted my new Scrappy Soap, made from scraps of previous batches! Kind of looks out of this world, doesnt it?
Scrappy Soap, scented with Black Currant!

I've also got a new lip balm flavor making waves. Get natural and juicy with my new Tangerine Lip Balm, flavored with Tangerine Essential Oil!
Tangerine Lip Balm

And two new wax tart scents are here, both are year round favorites!

Peppermint Wax Tarts
Birthday Cake Wax Tarts
I have loads of new soaps to photograph and wrap, so keep your eyes peeled for the new goodies showing up! And make sure to check back on October 1st when I announce my awesome holiday sale! Are you excited for... well, I dont want to spoil the surprise, but its my best sale yet!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment