Thursday, March 28, 2013

Updates

Hello, everyone! Thank you so much for sticking with my blog while I scale things back a bit. I just wanted to let everyone in on a few updates...

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I will be at the Tennessee Soap and Candle Social on Saturday, May 4 in Nashville, TN! This is my first year attending, and I am really excited to meet and rub elbows with other Tennessee soapers. I'll have a full write-up on the different speakers and activities that are planned, so keep your eyes peeled in the second week of May!

CRAFT SHOWS:
I have two craft shows to announce coming in April, with many more coming later in the year.

  • April 19-21: I will be at the Old Oak Festival at Tusculum College in Greeneville, TN! Hours are Friday: Noon-dark, Saturday: 9am-dark, Sunday: noon-4pm! (I will be with the indoor crafters, so come out and see me rain or shine!)
  • April 27: I will be at the Boones Creek Baptist Church Craft Show in Johnson City! Hours are 9am-4pm!

NEW PRODUCTS:
Green Apple Solid Lotion Bar
--I am working on a few lines of new products that I am hoping to debut soon. My solid lotion bars are slowly working their way on to my Etsy shop, so make sure to keep checking back for new fragrances.
--I am also working on a line of whipped body butters! They are packed full of great oils and butters, like mango and shea butter, avocado oil, and sweet almond oil. I am going to have them at my spring craft shows, and I am working on the stability of the mixture, so I will be able to ship them in the summer months.
--Lastly, I am perfecting my recipe for water-based body and linen sprays. These will also be at my craft shows and should start popping up on Etsy very soon, so keep checking!

I have a few other things that I am developing, like new melt and pour soaps, new cold and hot process soap varieties, and whipped cold process soap, so keep a look-out!

With school starting to wind down, I should be able to pick up my blogging a little more often, which is great! I have really missed it... I cannot wait to start up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment