Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Are you one of those folks who is dying to try my lip balm, or cannot wait to bathe with one of my sweet, silky soaps, but you do not want to use PayPal as a payment method? Or, do you find using PayPal to run credit cards confusing?

Well, this is your lucky day! I've opened a second shop on a new site called WePay.com! WePay is very interesting... You can shop and pay for your items all at once, without using a separate credit card processor! Awesome! The site is not soley deticated to handmade/vintage, and it is brand new, so it needs all of the love it can get!

Do not worry, I am not abandoning Etsy! I love Etsy and my Etsy shop, but I wanted to give my sweet customers an alternative to Paypal!
Here is my new shop! I will be slowly moving my items over... They should all be live next week!

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment